All of your downloadable products that can be accessed from your account. When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
**NOTE: You will need to have the iOS version 13.3.1, or newer, and using the Safari browser to be able to download videos directly onto your iPad.
If you have an older version the videos will need to be directly downloaded from the iTunes iPad App to the iPad. To save your video download to your iPad, Apple suggests the procedure of downloading videos to a home computer and then transferring (Syncing) to the iPad.
Here is a link to the Apple site for using iTunes to sync a video to an iPad.
Here is how to download your digital purchases from your iPad.
**Directions are written while holding the iPad in the landscape position**
1. Go to https://www.sewdaily.com/ and tap on LOGIN / REGISTER in the upper right
2. Login with your email/username and password.
3. You will be brought to your account dashboard. Select Downloads from the left-hand menu.
4. From your Downloads page, find the product title you are wanting to access and hold down on the red box located to the right of the product title.
*Note: Course Redemption links are not downloadable.
5. A window will pop up, select Download Linked File to save to your device.
6. In the upper right corner you will see it start to download. Tap the icon to view its progress, when it has completely downloaded (this may take a few minutes based on your internet speed) tap on the downloaded file to open and play.
*Or you can access by navigating to your Files, then go to Downloads and select the downloaded file you wish to view.
If you are unable to open and view video downloads with these instructions, we recommend a third-party app called Documents by Readdle. You can download it directly from the Apple App Store. Please note we don't own this app, nor support it. Once App has been added to your device you will see a link 'Open in Documents' at the top of the video after opening with instructions from step 6.
If you need additional assistance, please contact our Customer Service Department.