Here are instructions on how to access the Paint Along Breakthrough Workshops and their materials:
- Go to https://www.artistsnetwork.com/my-account/
- Login with your email/username and password
- Click My Downloads in the upper right corner.
- Locate the Paint Along Breakthrough workshop you would like to view. To the right of the title, click on the blue box labeled Paint Along Redemption.
- This will take you to the Artists Network TV dashboard.
- When you purchase a streaming video/course from us, it will be stored in the “In Progress” tab near the top of your Watch & Learn Dashboard.
- Once you have gone through each class/video, it will be moved to the “Completed” tab. You can access all references and recordings at any time from this location.
- From the Activity section, scroll through your purchases to find the title of your Course/Video you are wanting to view and click “Start Watching or Continue” to access the course/video
Course Page Navigation:
- Scroll down below the finished painting to access the recordings, and downloadable files for the Reference, Template, and help with how to trace.
- To open these files in a new browser window simply click on the links
To save to your device:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select the ”Save Link As” option
*MAC Users: Hold the control key while clicking on the download link and select the” Download Linked File As” option
*Tablet/Smartphone: Hold down on download link and select "Download Linked File" or ”Save Link As” option.
What are the technical requirements for participating in a Paint Along Workshop?
- You need a computer and a reliable broadband connection, as well as a Web browser (Mozilla Firefox is recommended for best viewing experience).
- You will also want to be connected to the Internet via an Ethernet Cable (available at any computer store) if possible versus wireless connectivity which can cause buffering issues. In case you have not acquired the cable, try to narrow the space from your device to the modem, preferably watch your video in the same room where the modem is located.
- A 5mbps download speed on your computer is recommended. Run a speed test here: http://speedtest.net. If you get 5mbps download you are good to go.
- You can also watch the class on a large HDTV by connecting an HDMI cable. If it is a Smart TV, you can watch it directly.
For additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Department Here.