Welcome to the Artists Network Membership
As an Artists Network Member, you can expect:
- Access to over 850 instructional workshops in a variety of mediums for all skill levels
- Access to a searchable Artists Magazine archive with over a decade of inspiration from artists around the world
- Never miss an issue with an Artists Magazine print subscription delivered straight to you
- All-access pass to premium content
- A weekly newsletter to fuel your creativity and elevate your art practice
Here is how to navigate the Membership Content:
- Go to https://www.artistsnetwork.com/my-account/
- Login with your email/username and password
- Hover over Membership, located in the banner on the far right, from the dropdown select the Membership Benefit you would like to view
-Videos: Search/access over 850 instructional workshops in a variety of mediums for all skill levels
-eBooks: Browse our treasure trove of how-to tips and techniques from top-notch instructors.
-Digital Magazines: Access to a searchable Artists Magazine archive with over a decade of inspiration from artists around the world
-Members Only Events: Spark your imagination and fuel your creative practice with Illuminate! Each month, we’ll showcase one of today’s top artists in a live online event
How to view Videos:
- From the Membership dropdown select Videos
- This will bring you to the Artists Membership Video page
-All Videos: All available videos included with Membership
-My Videos: Easily locate videos you have watched or started to watch.
- You can search or use filters to easily locate membership videos.
-Search Videos by keywords or video titles.
-Filter: Alphabetically, Newly Created, or by Progress you have completed
-Filter by Category: Acrylic, Oil, Pastel, Watercolor, and so much more.
-Filter by Instructor: Instructions listed alphabetical by first name.
- Once you locate a video you are interested in, click on its image/title to see the video's details.
- From the Video Details page you can you can read the Video description, view the Materials needed, access the Reference Materials (if available), and read Reviews.
-If you like what you see click Join the Course
-To save reference material to to your device:
*PC Users: Right click on the downloadable link, select the ”Save Link As” option *MAC Users: Hold the control key while clicking on the downloadable link and select the "Download Linked File” (Safari) or ”Save Link As” (Chrome) option.
*Tablet/Smartphone: Hold down on downloadable link and select "Download Linked File" or ”Save Link As” option. (Note: When using an iPad the Safari browser will need to be used to get the option to save to your device)
- Once you are enrolled in the course it will also be located in your My Video section. Click Play Video to view video page. If you have already started watching the video you will see your completed percentage and last viewed date.
- From the video's left-hand menu you can see the percentage of video completed. If multiple videos are included you can jump from video to video.
-Video Bar Navigation:
A. Play/Pause video
B. Volume control
C. Closed Captioning (English only)
D. Make video full screen. Press ESC to exit full screen.
- When done click Back to Video, located at the to of the left-hand menu, this will take you back to the Video Detail page. Or use Membership dropdown to navigate more Membership Benefits or videos.
How to view eBooks/Digital Magazines:
- From the Membership dropdown click on eBooks or Digital Magazines
- Once you locate an eBook/Digital Magazine you would like to view, click on the Read Now link below the title.
- The digital issue will open in a new tab in your browser window. Close window when you are done reading.
- To turn pages click on the arrows located to the left or right of the page. *If these disappear simply tap on the page or move mouse around*
-To zoom in double click on the section of the page you want to make bigger. You will need to double click again to zoom out, then double click on a new section to zoom back in. You can also use the - + magnifying glasses in the lower right to zoom in and out.
-In the left-hand menu you can view the issue's Table of Contents or Print the page you are on.
- From the Table of Contents you can easily jump to specific pages or search for Articles by name/keyword.
- The Print icon will allow you to create a savable PDF of the pages you are currently viewing. Once the PDF is saved to your device you will be able to print it out through your PDF reader.
-After clicking on the print icon, verify the correct pages are selected and click save.
-Select where on your device you would like to save the PDF to.
-To print, locate and open the saved PDF in your preferred PDF reader.
- Text View will show in the left hand menu once you are on an Article page it is offered on. Click on the 'T' icon, when available, to view the article in text form.
*Print is not an option while in Text View*
- Click the magazine icon to return back.
- The 'A' icon will allow you to adjust the text size.
-It will also allow you to adjust the background color.
If you have any question, please contact our Customer Service Department Here