Here is how to access your Sew Daily TV Video Subscription:
- Go to https://www.sewdaily.com/my-account/
- Sign in with your email/username and password
- Hover over My Account, and select My Videos
- This will take you to your “Sew Daily TV” dashboard.
- Once you have started watching a video/course it will be stored in the “In Progress” tab near the top of your Watch & Learn Dashboard.
- Once you have viewed the whole class/video, it will be stored in the “Completed” tab. You can access all references and recordings at any time from this location.
- Scroll down the page to find the Browse section, you can search by title or artist
- Once you find a video, click the View Now/Start Watching button
- This will take you to the course page.
- You can pivot thru the class pages by clicking on the blue arrows in the upper right and left.
To Access Course Materials if available:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file's title to open in a new window.
To save to your device:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select the ”Save Link As” option
*MAC Users: Hold the control key while clicking on the download link and select the” Download Linked File As” option
*Tablet/Smartphone: Hold down on download link and select "Download Linked File" or ”Save Link As” option.
If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Department Here.