Here is how to access your Workshop Subscription:
- Go to https://www.interweave.com/my-account/
- Sign in with your email/username and password
- Hover over My Account, and select My Purchases
- Find your workshop subscription in your product list and click on the subscription link located on the right in the download column.
- This will take you to your Learn Dashboard.
Note: After accessing from my purchases with the above instruction you will now be able to access by going to My Videos from My Account.
Navigating your Learn Dashboard:
- Once you have started watching a video/course it will be stored in the “In Progress” tab near the top of your Watch & Learn Dashboard.
- Once you have viewed the whole class/video, it will be stored in the “Completed” tab. You can access all references and recordings at any time from this location.
- Scroll down the page to Browse the videos section
- Once you find a video click the Start Course/Continue button to view.
- This will take you to the course page.You can pivot thru the class pages by clicking on the blue arrows in the upper right and left.
To Access Course Materials if available:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file's title to open in a new window.
To save to your device:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select the ”Save Link As” option
*MAC Users: Hold the control key while clicking on the download link and select the” Download Linked File As” option
*Tablet/Smartphone: Hold down on download link and select "Download Linked File" or ”Save Link As” option.
If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Department Here.