Here are instructions on how to access the Paint Along Workshops and their materials:
*Note: Images may very depending on device being used
- Go to https://www.artistsnetwork.com/my-account/
- Login with your email/username and password.
- Click My Downloads in the upper right corner of the screen.
*Smartphones/Tablets, click on Menu icon (3 line), from the My Account section select Downloads
- Scroll through your purchases to locate the Paint Along you would like to view, and click on the blue Access Paint Along box to the right of the title to access.
This will take you directly to the Paint Along access page.
Course Page Navigation:
- Click the Class' fast link button locate at the top of the page, or scroll down the page, to locate the class reference and video links you would like to view.
- In each Class section it will provide you with link to the live event, and downloadable files for the Reference, Template, and help with how to trace.
- The class reference photo and template will be located just below the access link to each class.
-To open these files in a new browser window simply click on the links
To save to your device:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select the ”Save Link As” option
*MAC Users: Hold the control key while clicking on the download link and select the” Download Linked File As” option
*Tablet/Smartphone: Hold down on download link and select "Download Linked File" or ”Save Link As” option.
- To Access the Live Workshop click on the Click Here To Participate link
-This will link you over to Johannes' Live Twitch page. This will also link you to watch the streamable recording after the live workshop has ended.
- Johannes will post an image of his finished painting, along with the recording of the workshop 2-3 days after the live air date.
What are the technical requirements for participating in a Paint Along Workshop?
- You need a computer and a reliable broadband connection, as well as a Web browser (Mozilla Firefox is recommended for best viewing experience).
- You will also want to be connected to the Internet via an Ethernet Cable (available at any computer store) if possible versus wireless connectivity which can cause buffering issues. In case you have not acquired the cable, try to narrow the space from your device to the modem, preferably watch your video in the same room where the modem is located.
- A 5mbps download speed on your computer is recommended. Run a speed test here: http://speedtest.net. If you get 5mbps download you are good to go.
- You can also watch the class on a large HDTV by connecting an HDMI cable. If it is a Smart TV, you can watch it directly.
If you have any further questions please contact our Customer Service Here.