*Images may vary depending on device being used.*
If using a mobile device, navigation to your account dashboard:
Then click on the 3 line to open the My Account menu
Here are instructions on how to access the LIVE Paint Along Workshops and their materials:
- Go to https://www.artistsnetwork.com/my-account/
- Login with your email/username and password.
-After logging in, you will be brought to your account dashboard. If not click on 'Your Name' in the upper right and select Paint Along Access from the dropdown.
- In the left-hand menu, select Paint Along & Membership Access.
-Your Paint Along purchases can also be locate under the Downloads section of your account.
- Locate the Paint Along you would like to watch and click the blue View box to the right of the title.
*There may be other course and membership accesses in this area*
- Click the blue View box to the right of the title. This will take you directly to the Paint Along access page.
NOTE: The Paint Along workshops have been done several different ways through the years, so they are going to be accessed differently depending on the Paint Along number. Here are instructions on how to access the Johannes' Paint Along Workshops.
- Paint Along 42 to current will be accessed in your Memberships section of your account.
- 41 is accessed with a link and password from PDF in your Downloads section of your account.
- 40 and older will be accessed with the link and password that were emailed to you at the time of purchase.
Course Page Navigation:
- Scroll down the page to locate the class reference and video links you would like to view.
- In each Class section it will provide you with link to the live event, and downloadable files for the Reference, Template, and help with how to trace.
- The class reference photo and template will be located just below the access link to each class.
-To open these files in a new browser window simply click on the links
To save to your device:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select the ”Save Link As” option
*MAC Users: Hold the control key while clicking on the download link and select the "Download Linked File” (Safari) or ”Save Link As” (Chrome) option.
*Tablet/Smartphone: Hold down on download link and select "Download Linked File" or ”Save Link As” option. (Note: When using an iPad the Safari browser will need to be used to get the option to save to your device)
- To Access the Live Workshop click on the Click Here To Participate link
-This will link you over to Johannes' Live Twitch page. This will also link you to watch the streamable recording after the live workshop has ended.
- Johannes will post an image of his finished painting, along with the recording of the workshop 2-3 days after the live air date.
What are the technical requirements for participating in a Paint Along Workshop?
- You need a computer and a reliable broadband connection, as well as a Web browser (Mozilla Firefox is recommended for best viewing experience).
- You will also want to be connected to the Internet via an Ethernet Cable (available at any computer store) if possible versus wireless connectivity which can cause buffering issues. In case you have not acquired the cable, try to narrow the space from your device to the modem, preferably watch your video in the same room where the modem is located.
- A 5mbps download speed on your computer is recommended. Run a speed test here: http://speedtest.net. If you get 5mbps download you are good to go.
- You can also watch the class on a large HDTV by connecting an HDMI cable. If it is a Smart TV, you can watch it directly.
- To text chat in the live streaming platform (Twitch) you will need to create a free https://twitch.tv account.
If you have any further questions please contact our Customer Service Here.