Courses with a set start and end date, will not be open to view until the posted start date. If there are required textbooks/materials, it will be your responsibility to acquire these supplies before the start of the course. All course components are self-paced, meaning you can log on at your convenience, day or night, to participate.
Assignment/exercises (if included in your course) are submitted directly to the course instructor. If you are unable to complete your assignment by the due date, please communicate this with your instructor. Questions or messages you’d like to share with the whole class can be posted to the class discussion board.
Once the course ends you will still have access to the lesson materials, but the instructor and discussion board will no longer be available.
Here is how to access your Workshops/Courses/Streaming Videos
- Go to https://www.quiltingdaily.com/my-account/
- Login with your email address and password
- Hover over My Account and select My Videos in the upper right corner of the screen
* For mobile devices click on the person or menu icon
- This will take you to your “Watch & Learn” dashboard.
- When you purchase a streaming video/course from us, it will be stored in the “In Progress” tab near the top of your Watch & Learn Dashboard.
- Once you have gone through each class/video, it will be moved to the “Completed” tab. You can access all references and recordings at any time from this location.
- From the Activity section, scroll through your purchases to find the title of the Course/Video you are wanting to view and click “Start Watching or Continue” to access the course/video
- You will be taken to the course/video page, where you can pivot through the class pages and access course materials.
To Access Course Materials:
- Click on Menu.
- Click on Resources.
- Then click Files.
- Click on the View/Download link to the right of the file title to open in a new window.
To save to your device:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select the ”Save Link As” option
*MAC Users: Hold the control key while clicking on the download link and select the” Download Linked File As” option
*Tablet/Smartphone: Hold down on download link and select "Download Linked File" or ”Save Link As” option.
If you have any additional question please contact our Customer Service Department Here.