***Note: You will need to have the iOS version 13.3.1 or higher to be able to download directly onto the iPad.
If you have an older version the videos will need to be directly downloaded from the iTunes iPad App to the iPad. Apple suggests the procedure of downloading videos to a home computer and then transferring (Syncing) to the iPad. You can, however, use iTunes to sync a saved file from a computer to your device. We also recommend a third party application called Documents by Readdle. We do not own, nor do we support that application; please download it from the iTunes App Store.
Here is a link to the Apple site for using iTunes to sync a video to an iPad:
Here is how to access your downloadable purchase from your iPad.
1. Tap on LOGIN / REGISTER in the upper right
2. Login with your email/username and password
3. In the upper right hover over “My Account” and select My Purchases,
4. From your My Purchases page, find the product title you are wanting to access and hold down on the red box located to the right of the product title,
5. A window will pop up, select Download Linked File to save to your device
*In the upper right corner you will see it start downloading. Tap the icon to view its progress.