Here is how to access and navigate your All Access Video subscriptions
- Go to https://www.quiltingdaily.com/my-account/
- Sign in with your email/username and password
- Hover over My Account, and select My Videos
- This will take you to your “Watch & Learn” dashboard.
- Once you have started watching a video/course it will be stored in the “In Progress” for easy access.
- Once you have viewed the finished class/video, it will be stored in the “Completed” tab. You can access all references and recordings at any time from this location.
- Click on "Videos Included with Subscription" link, this will bring you to the browse section where you can search for videos.
- You can either 'Search for Content' with keywords or use the left hand menu to search. Once you find a video, click the View Details/Continue button
- This will take you to the course page. You can pivot thru the class pages by clicking on the blue arrows in the upper right and left.
To Access Course Materials if available:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file's title to open in a new window
To save to your device:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select the ”Save Link As” option
*MAC Users: Hold the control key while clicking on the download link and select the” Download Linked File As” option
*Tablet/Smartphone: Hold down on download link and select "Download Linked File" or ”Save Link As” option.
If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Department Here.